- Incredible Resistance: Provides a remarkably wide range of resistance levels - which makes the BikeMax more accommodating for a wider range of riders of varying levels, endurance and overall fitness.
- Quality Controlled: The epitome of "club quality". It boasts a welded steel frame; an epoxy powder-coated finish; a sturdy cover molded of ABS instead of cheap polystyrene; plus a low maintenance design engineered to be more durable and easier to clean.
- More Reliable By Design: Features a modular design and fewer moving parts - both of which help to minimize reliability and promote rider confidence and satisfaction.
- Resistance Range: Minimum - 20 Watts; Maximum - 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Modes of operation include Constant Power, Bike Mode and Speed Control (isokinetic)
- Resistance Type: Hybrid Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 22.5 x 64 in
- Machine Weight: 143.5 lbs (65 kg)
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Compliance: FCC Class B, ETL listed to UL 1647, ASTM, CSA, EN 957, CE - Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
- Display: 4.3” Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED; Target-Speed display via 2 x 15 LED; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, RPM, and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows road speed and resistance level.
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Languages: 9 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch)
- Convenience features: Magazine rack, water bottle and utility tray
- Integrated audio/visual controls: Yes
- Programming: Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control as well as two Power; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode, Constant Power or Speed Control; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels; one Fitness Test