Cybex 770C Upright cycle
The Cybex 770C Upright Bike, automatically ensures the pedaling position will be biomechanically correct and comfortable for riders of all sizes, simply by adjusting the seat. Most ordinary bikes leave a lot to be desired in terms of their overall quality, user-friendly features and programmability. The Cybex 770C Upright Bike provides a remarkably complete package combining true comfort with exceptional quality and features. Equally impressive is the fact that the Cybex 770C Upright is quieter, smoother, and more comfortable than most other upright bikes in its class. The low-maintenance design makes it perfect when it's important to keep support costs low. Talk about a truly advanced design!
- Incredible Resistance: Provides a remarkably wide range of resistance levels - which makes the BikeMax more accommodating for a wider range of riders of varying levels, endurance and overall fitness.
- More Reliable By Design: Features a modular design and fewer moving parts - both of which help to minimize reliability and promote rider confidence and satisfaction.
- Resistance Range: Minimum - 20 Watts; Maximum - 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Modes of operation include Constant Power, Bike Mode and Speed Control (isokinetic)
- Resistance Type: Hybrid Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 22.5 x 64 in
- Machine Weight: 143.5 lbs (65 kg)
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Compliance: FCC Class B, ETL listed to UL 1647, ASTM, CSA, EN 957, CE - Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives