Life Fitness Discover SE Powermill
The premium Elevation Series PowerMill Climber uses SureStepSystem Technology and a reliable AC motor to ensure smooth motion and a large range of available speeds for a wide range of exercisers. PowerMill has the largest usable step space of any similar product in the industry. Three intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
IMPORTANT: Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, the user will be up to 33" to 36" taller than their actual height on revolving staircase / stepmill units. 8' ceilings (standard in homes) will rarely work. Please contact us if you have questions as to whether this will fit in your setting. We will need your exact ceiling height and the height of the tallest user.
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth hardware ships standard in all Discover SE and Discover SI Consoles. Exercisers can connect Bluetooth compatible headphones and heart rate devices. Exercisers can also log-in and save workout results via a QR code scan through LFconnect when product is not connected to the Internet.
• Bike Updates: Once the equipment is installed, the location of the bike will need to be re-registered with Life Fitness in order to update the display. This can be done by calling Life Fitness at 1(800)351-3737
• 3.5mm Headphone Jack
• Auto Start-No Power Requirements
• 100-240 volts, 50/60 HZ, 3 Amps
• Step Up Height 10.5"
• Max User Weight: 400 lbs
• Weight: 473 lbs
• Dimensions: 55.92" L x 32.81" W x 82.3" H
• Powermill Frame Size: This is to determine if it's possible to fit in your house / facility, if it's disassembled. If the side shrouds, arms, and neck are removed, the powermill frame is 29"W x 49"D x 45"H.